Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nap, nap, nap....

Where does the time go.... I've been remiss in writing this last little while - don't know why - I usually always have something to say!! But I've just been poking along this last month doing life - you know - gettin' up and doing the day as it unfolds.

One thing I know for sure is that this chemo is catching up with me... fatigue, oh so fatigued - I get up tired, I go to bed tired and during the day - well, my body just seems to whine to me - have a nap Mar, sit down & read Mar, it's okay to do nothing Mar. At the same time my mind says c'mon you have to at least do one thing a day... and therein the problem lies. One thing?? What consitutes 'one thing'!! My idea of one thing seems to be quite different than what my friends and family tell me it is! This slowing down is a steep learning curve and I'm rebelling. So much to do - so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment