Thursday, April 21, 2011

Snap... Part 2

I've been feeling 'fired' by this Dr. Manchild who I will now graciously call Dr. N. Two phone messages and two emails since last Thursday and then presto... just like that he called me late yesterday. Not sure who scored on this round - him or me. Dr.'s get respect - why shouldn't patients - I'm just sayin....

Now that we're back on level ground, we conversed - about stuff I really didn't want to know but unfortunatly must deal with. New talk about this 'blockage' in the old ureter/kidney so now we have to determine what it is. Could be a tumour, could be a stone, could be ?? I'm going with a stone - better than a tumour methinks. Now he's in action mode - wants it done ASAP - booking clerk calls 11 am today - I'm booked in May 4th for the procedures - and yes that's plural! Wait a minute, that's the day after I'm supposed to have a colonoscopy. In the theatre of your mind imagine - colonoscopy one day, urinary system invaded the next - not gonna happen!! Which one do I want to do more - tough call if you get my drift. So a date with Dr. N. May 4th it will be - yahoo.

Is this all more information than you need to know?? Such is the life I lead...

Stay well my friends


Rest easy Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment